Oh. My. Goodness. This has been the longest two weeks ever. OH WAIT, I’m only six days in.
I really don’t know how much longer I can wait at this point but I’m torn. The longer I wait to take the test, the longer I can hold onto the hope that it worked; however, as soon as I see that negative I know it’s over for this cycle.
I read an article on Pinterest yesterday called “The 8 Stages of the Two Week Wait” and it couldn’t have been more accurate:
- The No Big Deal stage
- The OMG I just know I’m pregnant stage
- The Ugh, I just don’t think I’m pregnant stage
- The Google is my best friend stage
- The Boycott Google stage
- The Ok, let’s take a home pregnancy test stage
- The Gloom and self pity stage
And wait for it….
- The Total insanity stage
This is my first ever two week wait and it fits me perfectly so far.
Now I’m just stuck at the stage of taking a home pregnancy test stage – to test or not to test, that is the question.